- ADR Group Accredited Mediator
- Chancellor of the Dioceses of Chichester and Europe
- Recorder assigned to the Midland Circuit
- Honorary Professor, Centre for Law and Religion, Cardiff Law School
- Founder Member, Belief in Mediation and Arbitration
Mark is an experienced mediator, accredited by the ADR Group, and actively promotes alternative dispute resolution through early neutral evaluation and conventional mediation in all areas but particularly commercial disputes, employment matters, and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. He is keen to promote mediation in matters amongst and between faith communities and is a founder member and trustee of BIMA (Belief in Mediation and Arbitration) which aims to provide alternative means of resolving conflict in which religion is a component. His article ‘Mediation: An Untapped Resource for the Church of England?' was published in the Ecclesiastical Law Journal in 2011. User friendly and robust, Mark has a high success rate in mediating even the most intractable disputes.
Back to ADR