A second six pupil, Jonathan welcomes instructions across all of Chambers’ practice areas.
Jonathan commenced pupillage in October 2019, and is currently under the supervision of Mark Westmoreland Smith. His first supervisor was Hugh Flanagan.
Jonathan has particular experience in the following areas:
- Infrastructure, Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
- Public and human rights law
- Information law
- Public order and anti-social behaviour law
Jonathan commenced pupillage in October 2019, and is currently under the supervision of Melissa Murphy. His previous supervisors were Hugh Flanagan and Mark Westmoreland Smith.
Recent and current work includes:
- Acting for a local residents group in a Level Crossing Extinguishment Order inquiry
- Acting for the Metropolitan Police in relation to anti-social behaviour matters (Closure Orders)
In appropriate cases, Jonathan is happy to work on a pro-bono basis.